Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Today's Randomness

Old house is mostly cleaned out, except for the garage.  Some of the stuff in there I'm looking at wondering....will THAT fit in the Mustang??  We ran out of room on the truck....or forgot it.  All the other rooms of the old house are empty and clean, except for the kitchen.  I'm so very over this whole thing at this point.

New house is chaotic, but the beds are finally put together, and my office is completely done.  I took an extra day off, so the next two days are going to be hellish, but, I keep telling my self, your office is totally together.  Thank goodness.

New wonderful thing--Lily the formerly-feral kitty, who lived in the kitchen in the old house, has turned in to a totally new cat.  I'm thinking it's because there are no "territories" in this house--she feels safe wandering all over the place at will.  The design of the house is more compact, even though it's the same square footage, which also seems to have something to do with it.

Got my CPAP machine today.  Slept with it on for a nap, which was weird.  I'm sure it will take some getting used to.  I look forward to not dying in my sleep in the near future :)

Lastly, one of the things we forgot at the old house was the coffee cups.


 NOTHING gets between me and my morning cup.


2 comments:

  1. I love that coffee cup. That is exactly like the one that Harley eats Ramen noodles from!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxious to hear your CPAP thoughts. I am thinking of doing a sleep study to see if that is my reason for always being tired. And how nice that Lily is adjusting to a new environment. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!