Saturday 9: Hakuna Matata
1) Sam is crazy for The Lion King. Do you have a favorite Disney movie?
I absolutely LOVED The Incredibles!
2) The song tells us that Hakuna Matata "means no worries." Is something worrying you right now?
3) Who is the most optimistic person you know?
Me, probably. Hubby always says that I am too optimistic. I don’t know about THAT, but I do try to give people the benefit of the doubt.
4) Elton John wrote "Hakuna Matata" but didn't record it. Name a song Sir Elton is famous for singing.
I was always partial to “Levon”.
5) Can you play the piano?
LMAO! No way. I am the most non-musical person on the planet.
6) Congratulations! You just won a guided African Safari Tour! 8 days in Zambia and Botswana for you and a friend. All expenses paid, and allowing you access to breathtaking, unforgettable sights. It takes at least 30 hours to get there, and before you go you'll need yellow fever andhepatitis vaccinations and medication to prevent malaria. Are you up for it?
Not particularly, unless I’m sleeping in a four star hotel or camp. I’m more of an indoor girl--I’d prefer to lay around a pool. I’m also not fond of hiking around where there are large animals wanting to kill me.
7) There's been a mistake. You really won a 4-night Disney Bahamas Cruise for two. Are you relieved or disappointed that you'll be partying with a guy in a Simba suit on the Lido Deck instead of observing a real lion in the wild?
Neither. I don’t do cruises either. I can’t see anything worthwhile in riding around in a boat full of norovirus just waiting to get sick.
8) Let's bring this back to real life -- do you have any vacation plans?
Nothing at the moment. I would LOVE to go back to Puerto Rico, but $$ are tight these days. I’m concentrating on spending time visiting places here in New Mexico.
9) Describe your luggage. Is it durable and high quality? Or are you like Crazy Sam, who has been known to use an Old Navy shopping bag as her carry-on?
When we went to Puerto Rico a few years ago, we invested in really good luggage--TravelPro Crew 8. It’s seemingly indestructible!