Saturday, February 16, 2013
Saturday 9--Pour Some Sugar on Me
1) Do you have a favorite "hair metal band?"
Never was much into hair metal, but I do like Def Leppard.
2) Def Leppard got their start in South Yorkshire, England. Have you ever been to the UK?
Nope. It's at the very tip top of my wish list though, I'm definitely an anglophile.
3) Who would you rather chat with, one-on-one: Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Prince William or Prince Harry?
Wow. Not a hell of a lot of choice there. Probably Prince Philip, because I like history, and he's the oldest of the bunch.
4) Do you use real sugar, or a sugar substitute?
Never sugar, always Splenda.
5) Valentine's Day is big for candy sales. Did you indulge in any Valentine-themed, sugary treats this week?
I had a cupcake from the batch that some volunteers brought into work for the residents and staff.
6) Do you regularly balance your checkbook?
Never. I either go online, or use an app on my phone to keep track of my money. Balancing the checkbook seems kind of old fashioned.
7) What was your last impulse purchase?
A matching wallet for my new Coach bag.
8) When Sam was a girl, she had nightmares about snakes under her bed. When did you last have a bad dream?
A few weeks ago, it involved something at work.
9) We're ordering pizza. Do you want deep dish or thin crust?