A couple of my favorite blogs got fun awards yesterday. The first set of questions is from Kwizgiver, and the second set are from The Gal Herself. Thanks, ladies!
1) What is your writing preference: pen or pencil; ink color; favorite brand? Pen. Specifically, Pilot G2 in 0.7mm, black.
2) How often do you write checks? Once a month, for the rent.
3) Do you have a lucky or favorite number? Why that one? I've never had a lucky number.
4) My dad orders chicken parm at almost every restaurant we go to. Do you have a go-to meal? Blue corn cheese enchiladas with green chile, my favorite meal thanks to Monroe's!
5) If you had to give up a food group for one month, which food group would you give up? Fruit. I rarely eat in anyway, especially this time of year.
6) What is your worst procrastination habit? Washing my hair. I hate, hate, hate getting my head wet. Good thing we now live in a very dry climate--I can get away with every 3rd day without looking horrendous.
7) Are you into crafts? Would you like to be if you are not? Not at all, but I always wish I could paint.
8) What chore do you put off most often? Anything involving cleaning.
9) Would you rather have a parade in your honor or have a troop of cheer leaders (with pom-poms and everything) follow you around to celebrate your next accomplishment? I suppose if I had to choose, it would be the parade.
10) How often do you look at your spam folder? Once a month, maybe.
11) What song is stuck in your head? AC/DC, Shook Me All Night Long. It was on the radio when I was coming home last night.
1. Do you ever wish you had an identical twin? Why or why not? No, not really. I've always been kind of a loner.
2. If you had to travel back in time, when do you think you'd fit in best? Tudor England.
4. Would you rather be rich or famous? Rich, hands down.
5. Which of your physical features would you NOT change? My cheekbones.
7. What's your least favorite household chore? Cleaning the bathrooms.
8. I recently read a report that said people either LOVE or HATE the character of "Flo" on the Progressive insurance commercials. Which camp are you in? I liked her at first, but she is just irritating, now.
9. Are you good at word games? Not so much. I'm more of a trivia/Jeopardy kind of gal.
10. How many times have you been in love? Four.
11. Share a memory from Kindergarten. I don't remember anything about Kindergarten, other than it was in Massachusetts, and it snowed. My memories from my early childhood are spotty, at best.