Sunday Stealing: 40 of The Most Random Questions Meme, Part Two
21) What’s something you’ve always wanted?
To travel the world.
22) Do you have hairy legs?
Nope. Have to shave daily, can't stand the feel of stubble.
23) What does “Semper Fidelis” stand for?
"Always faithful." Hubby is a former Marine.
24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Neither. I don't swim in water that might have critters in it. Give me nice pool, anyday.
25) Do you wear a lot of black?
Nope. I wear burgundy scrubs to work, and don't own anything in black for casual wear. I like colors.
Pixie cut, dark brown with gray.
27) Do you have Entomophobia?
Yep, bugs give me the willies.
28) Are you an adult?
Last time I checked.
29) Do you own or rent?
30) Do you have a tan?
Not at all. I'm pretty pale.
Not as much as I am addicted to my computer.
Most definitely, they are a lot of fun to be with.
33) Are you a sugar freak?
Not so much. I prefer crunchy, salty things to freak out on.
34) What happened to Larry King?
Not a clue, don't care.
35) What sign are you?
36) What do you wish on your birthday?
To be secure
The Gal Herself
38) Do you eat breakfast?
I buy frozen "egg mcmuffins" (Jimmy Dean brand) that are only 210 cal for the sandwich. That and a big cup of coffee, and I'm good.
39) What would you name the royal baby?
Mary for a girl and Henry for a boy. I like tradition.
I subscribe and read it when I get home from work.