Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part Five
81. What’s your favorite action movie? It's a toss-up between Aliens and The Matrix.
82. Have (or are) you ever been involved someone much older than you? What do you consider "much older?" I've never been interested in older men. "Much older" would be >5 years older than me.
83. Do you believe in lust at first sight? Sure.
84. Favorite type of venomous snake? Weird question. Coral snakes, I suppose.
85. Do you drink alcohol? Yep.
86. If you wanted to talk to someone who'd lift your spirits, who'd you call? My husband. He never fails to crack me up just when I need it.
87. What do you wear to feel sexy? Something classic and pretty.
88. Do you like to learn? Yes! I read Wikipedia for fun, just like I used to read the encyclopedia for fun when I was a kid.
89. Have you ever been hit on by someone who really overestimated their attractiveness? Yikes, yes.
90. Where did you last go on vacation? San Juan, Puerto Rico, this time last year. I can't wait to go back.
91. Dallas (as in J.R. & Bobby) returns this week. What film or TV series would you loved to be resurrected? Sara Connor Chronicles, The Finder, and Firefly
92. Explain your karma beliefs. Hmmm. Basically, I believe what goes around comes around--if you're an evil person, karma will fuck you in the end.
93. When do you think that you have a hard life? Seldom. I've been pretty damn lucky to lead a relatively interesting life.
94. Favorite comic strip? XKCD
95. Have you ever broken a heart? 'Fraid so.
96. Should pot be legalized? If only to tax it.
97. Have you ever gone skinny dipping with someone that you shouldn't have? Skinny dipping, yes....with someone I shouldn't have? No.
98. What do you do when you're down? Talk to my hubby, read, watch movies/TV.
99. Last time you were really angry? At my last job. Toxic.
100. What is your favorite flavor in general? Salty.