Saturday, June 30, 2012
Saturday 9--Just Like a Pill
1. What was the last pill your doctor prescribed?
Zithromax and Prednisone for the killer bronchitis earlier this month.
2. How well do you swim?
I was on a swim team when I was in elementary school, but these days dog paddling suffices for the rare times when I actually get in a pool. I don't do oceans or lakes....there are live things in there with you!
3. Who has a big mouth that you like?
My first thought was Julia Roberts. Go figure.
4. Do you believe in political correctness?
To a point. It can be taken to ridiculous extremes.
5. Do you ever patronize people?
I try not to. I can't stand it when I'm patronized.
6. Do you or someone you know strive constantly to be perfect?
I spent years as a perfectionist. Age has mellowed me, thank goodness.
7. What song are you totally sick of and why?
Can't think of one. I'm not much of a music listener.
8. How old were you when you got cocky? Or did you never go there?
Can't say I've ever been cocky....more like confident.
9. When you compete with someone, have you ever gotten hostile?
When I've caught people cheating. Not pretty.